Ursinus College Fitness Center
- Prior to entry, users must scan in at the front desk with a valid school ID
- Proper athletic attire required
- The College is not responsible for lost or stolen items. Please keep all valuables in a secure location
- Wipe down equipment after each use
- Any questions about equipment can be directed to the fitness center’s front desk staff
- Re-rack weights and return all equipment
- Keep personal items in designated cubby area
- Be mindful of others while using the facility
- This facility is intended for Ursinus College faculty, staff, and students
- All Users must complete online waiver and PAR-Q (Located on “Grizzly Gateway” under Campus Applications)
Sports Team Usage
The Ursinus College Fitness Center is a shared space for all of campus. Often varsity teams will have designated workout times. During these times the gym may be busier than usual. Please understand these workouts may require certain pieces of equipment to be used for extended periods of time.
Regular Fitness Center Hours
Monday thru Friday: 6:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Holiday and Special Hours will be posted on Ursinus News (as well as updated here)
Thanksgiving Break November 27th- December 2nd
Tuesday 11/27 6:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Wednesday through Sunday: Closed
Monday 6:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Fitness Center Front Desk: 610-409-3369
Eric Hoffman – Head Strength and Conditioning Coach, Fitness Center Supervisor
email@example.com | 610-409-3250
Eric Hoffman is an Ursinus College alum, with a degree in Exercise and Sport Science and a Master’s Degree in Administration from West Chester University. Hoffman is a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist, USA Weight Lifting Performance Coach, and is also certfied in Reflexive Performance Reset. Prior to returning to Ursinus he was the Head Strength Coach at Swarthmore College for five years. Hoffman has spent time at the University of Pennsylvania with their Recreation department and in the Athletic Operations office at Villanova University. In addition to playing lacrosse for four years at Ursinus, he played for three years with the Philadelphia Wings of the National Lacrosse League and is still active coaching youth and high school lacrosse.
Mike Moronese – Assistant Strength and Conditioning Coach, HEP Adjunct Instructor
Coach Michael Moronese is an alum of the Ursinus College Class of 2015, with a major in Health & Exercise Physiology. After graduating he earned his CSCS and worked as a coach at the Level 40 Performance Center. He also worked as a counselor at The Glen Mills Schools. He returned to work at Ursinus College in the fall of 2016 as an assistant football coach. At the start of 2017, Moronese interned with the Football Strength & Conditioning Staff at Rutgers University, and came back to Ursinus in the fall to work as an assistant strength & conditioning coach and assistant coach. Moronese is also certified in Reflexive Performance Reset and is currently working towards a Neurokinetic Therapy Certification.