Ursinus College Fitness Center
- Prior to entry, users must scan in at the front desk with a valid school ID
- Proper athletic attire required
- The College is not responsible for lost or stolen items. Please keep all valuables in a secure location
- Wipe down equipment after each use
- Any questions about equipment can be directed to the fitness center’s front desk staff
- Re-rack weights and return all equipment
- Keep personal items in designated cubby area
- Be mindful of others while using the facility
- This facility is intended for Ursinus College faculty, staff, and students
- All Users must complete online waiver and PAR-Q (Located on “Grizzly Gateway” under Campus Applications)
Sports Team Usage
The Ursinus College Fitness Center is a shared space for all of campus. Often varsity teams will have designated workout times. During these times the gym may be busier than usual. Please understand these workouts may require certain pieces of equipment to be used for extended periods of time.
Regular Fitness Center Hours
Monday thru Friday: 6:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Holiday and Special Hours will be posted on Ursinus News (as well as updated here)
Thanksgiving Break November 27th- December 2nd
Tuesday 11/27 6:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Wednesday through Sunday: Closed
Monday 6:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Finals Week, Winter Break, and Holiday Schedule
Monday 12/9-Friday 12/13. 6:30 a.m.--5:30 pm.
Saturday/Sunday 14th/15th Closed
Winter Break Schedule Monday 12/16/18 –1/22/19
Monday through Friday 6:30a-2:30p
Closed For Holiday Break
Thursday 12/21/19 through 1/5/20
We will resume regular hours on Wednesday 1/22/20
Fitness Center Front Desk: 610-409-3369
Mike Moronese – Interim Head Strength and Conditioning Coach, Interim Fitness Center Supervisor
firstname.lastname@example.org | 610-409-3250
Michael Moronese is an Ursinus College alum of the Class of 2015, with a degree in Health & Exercise Physiology. While at Ursinus, Michael was nominated as a captain of the Ursinuc College Football Team. Michael returned as a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist and is certified in "Reflexive Performance Reset" as well. Prior to working full-time at Ursinus, Michael spent time under Rutgers University's Football Strength and Conditioning Staff, as well as working as a personal trainer. Michael has been at Ursinus since 2016, and has served as an Assistant Football Coach, a Lecturer for the Health and Exercise Physiology Department, and the Assistant Strength and Conditioning Coach.